McAfee removal tool

Ferrari-Fan 00:19 21 May 09

I am running a trial version of Mcafee security package which came with my new laptop.
I have been told that before I install either a new copy of McAfee security software or any other make,I need to go to the Mcafee website and download their removal tool
I'v been on the site, but can't find the removal tool there.
Where should I be looking? Any advice.

RobCharles1981 00:34 21 May 09
  brundle 02:04 21 May 09

You only need to use the removal tool if you have problems uninstalling the software by the usual Add/Remove Programs (XP) or Programs & Features (Vista) method. From the previous link "This option should only be used after you remove your McAfee product through Add/Remove Programs."

robin_x 06:08 21 May 09

"revo uninstaller" gets rid of most stuff.

Ferrari-Fan 10:54 23 May 09

I have been happy with my trial version of the Mcafee security suite, so if I purchase the Mcafee 2009 internet security package (which seems reasonably priced at £25), would I just need to put the disk in and install it, or would I have to uninstall the version I currently have?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…