McAfee Privacy Service

mattemate 17:40 05 Dec 05

Hi,
I've got McAFee Privacy Service installed on my machine but I now have a problem logging into this service as the administrator. I get the annoying 'Script Error' message box but cna't proceed any further. I cannot use the internet if I'm not logged in and cannot uninstall this application unless I'm logged in as the administrator. I can log in as another user that I set up but I set up 6 users and now there's only one user left along witrh the administrator. If this other user disappears then I will not be able to log onto the net. Is there a way that I can proceed by fixing this scipt error? Any help on this matter is appreciated.

big bloke66 19:02 05 Dec 05

Have you tried here ? click here
hope this helps
bb66.

SB23 19:32 05 Dec 05

If all else fails go to top right hand corner,click support,and use the online help.Same happened to me a couple of days ago,it seemed I was missing a particular file,the guy that I spoke to sent me a link to download the missing file,has been fine since.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…