mcafee privacy center question

mad1234 07:30 22 Sep 06

i have just installed the mcafee antivirus i got with my sky broadband package & having never used mcafee before i started playing around with it.
basically what i've done is i turned the privacy center on & now when i boot up i have to turn it off every time in order to log on to my hotmail & sky mail to check for messages also it won't let me log on to this site.
is there any way to disable it permanently or set it to allow my passwords?

thanks

Cesar 08:23 22 Sep 06

If you Right click click on McAfee icon in your tray you should have the option to disable it.

mad1234 08:28 22 Sep 06

i have tried that but next time i boot up it is turned back on. i want it off permanently 'cos it's driving me nuts

Mike D 08:50 22 Sep 06

Uninstall it and get AVG or Avast and Zone Alarm. Much less intrusive, free and they work.

Mike

mad1234 09:04 22 Sep 06

yeah Mike D been seriously been thinking about that i just decided to use the mcafee because it was free for a year.
i think that your suggestion would be easier
thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…