McAfee

brindly 19:11 04 Apr 09

McAfee

My McAfee has expired and because I have two computers I needed to renew with a 3 user licence which I bought from Amazon. when it arrived it is McAfee internet security 2009 "Upgrade Version" I understand that it is required to remove the old copy before installing the new one but is it the same with the "Upgrade Version"
I have put this question on another post.

Strawballs 20:53 04 Apr 09

Just put the disc in and run it if it needs the old version uninstalling it will give you the option to do this during installation

brindly 07:16 05 Apr 09

Strawballs, thanks for that, I just didn't want to mess anything up and end up with a bigger mess.

LITTLEMAN010 15:55 06 Apr 09

Hi

I read a review on this site which commented on the speed of Google Chrome. Naturally I tried it but the beloved Mcafee site advisor does not work. Is there an alternative?

brindly 19:41 06 Apr 09

Thanks Strawballs, as you advised i just ran the disc and it worked without any hitch.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…