MBS sends final demand to a minor for £59.97

loopylala 18:19 30 Apr 07

I contacted MBS yesterday after my 12 year old son said he had something on his screen indicating that he had a bill - we had noticed this before but I told him that we had not signed up for anything so not to worry. Anyway because it had popped up again I entered a passport to enter the restricted area of my son's computer only to find out that he supposedly had a three month bill to sexxxpassport for £59.97. I contacted MBS and they were helpful and said that they would hold it for 7 days and email a declaration - I expained that they were billing a 12 year old, but they said he must have entered the site and registered - I know he did not - I asked if they wished to speak with the child - they said they could to which I told them I was a lead child protection officer and understood. This arrived to my email, but it need me to admit that m son had registered to this site and said he was over 18 and have it signed in front of a solicitor. I have phone agained after speaking to trading standards and told them that it is a criminal offence for this contact to have been entered into with a minor - they still argue that I am responsible and I held to the fact that I know my son did not do this - they argue that someone did do it on his computer - I'm glad to find others have had similar problems with this issue and I now feel even more confident that we have done nothing wrong!

skidzy 18:20 30 Apr 07

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac