MBS AGAIN ....... CAN SOMEONE HELP...

lisaloo27 19:04 25 Apr 07

im another victim of the MBS billing mess, which seems to be poping all over the place.
i have downloaded some malware software to get rid of this pest, but as i read in another members comments it disables your system restore, can anyone tell me how i can restore my system restore....?????
i haven't had anything pop up for a while so fingers crossed it's gone,, but im still unable to restore my system.
THIS IS ALL NEW TO ME SO IM SORRY IF THIS CONFUSES YOU...
NEED TO ASK YOU EXPERTS FOR ADVICE????

lisaloo27 19:09 25 Apr 07

3rd time lucky, sorry if i jumped on all your threads. should have done this 1st time.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:13 25 Apr 07

My computer -right click
select properties
system restore tab
untick the box ..turn off system restore on all drives
click OK

Totally-braindead 19:14 25 Apr 07

START, ALL PROGRAMS, ACCESSORIES, SYSTEM TOOLS, SYSTEM RESTORE and click on SYSTEM RESTORE SETTINGS and make sure that the box to disable restore is not ticked.

lisaloo27 19:17 25 Apr 07

nothing is ticked.
when in there, beside drives, what is your status;
ie; mine says monitoring.

lisaloo27 19:20 25 Apr 07

no nothing ticked in there either, makes me wonder if i still have the trojan in there somewhere.

Totally-braindead 19:23 25 Apr 07

If it says monitoring then as far as I am concerned that means system restore is on and functioning.

lisaloo27 19:29 25 Apr 07

just because the pop up is gone doesnt mean that the program has, i know ,,
i will have to try another spyware option and keep scanning, i will find it somewhere.
or it might have come in earlier than i thought so all the restore points i have tryed have been no good,
might go back a bit earlier that what i have been trying
what a mess.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac