MBNA credit cards ......

Magik ®© 09:37 19 Oct 05

hi, not PC related, but, there was a rumour on the streets that MBNA are going to charge a yearly fee, just rung them up to ask, and yes from november the fee will be £15.....just cancelled mine.....that just leaves me with 5 credit cards..

Chegs ® 09:58 19 Oct 05

I carn't get any,can I have one of yours?

Hamish 10:00 19 Oct 05

Which Money Program do you use to manage them.

walesrob 10:04 19 Oct 05

Plenty more in the sea. I've just got rid of mine too, now down to 2.

Chegs have you tried Capital One, they do one for people with no status (i.e. adverse credit rating or very little or no credit history, etc), but expect a high interest rate.

Magik ®© 10:10 19 Oct 05

it is a case of the more the merrier, can never have too many...one for petrol, one for Amazon, and on it goes...........Morgan Stanley do a good one, 2% cash back...better than sod all.

Chattyone2 10:18 19 Oct 05

This is a great site for money saving ideas...i phone australia and the USA for ONE PENNY a minute since I found this site...

click here

Chegs ® 10:18 19 Oct 05

I've tried 'em all,just get "sorry,your a lousy payer,so ask someone else" (or words to this effect)

johnnyrocker 10:23 19 Oct 05

use skype then call free.

johnny.

woodchip 10:39 19 Oct 05

Thank's for that as I have had one for years

woodchip 10:54 19 Oct 05

Just checked with MBNA. the above is for certain cards not all. Mine will not have this charge. They also have by law to inform you before making any charges or changes in the Agreement

Magik ®© 11:22 19 Oct 05

the charge,if they apply it, is already in the agreement, there was a large article about it in the Mail last week, i have the Platinum card....that would have had the charge.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…