MBM monitor temp

johnnyrocker 18:01 21 Jan 05

not wishing to hi jack an earlier thread which vog kindly provided a link for the above which i thought might help my similar 'hanging' problem in xp pro sp1, i am now stuck halfway through configuration and it is asking for my motherboard type which i cannot find, have looked in system files etc but unable to find the info any tips on how i can proceed please? (tried running bel arc but it seems to have a missing file and will not run)

johnny.

Chezdez 18:02 21 Jan 05

click here

fresh diagnose, another program that gives you a complete read out of comp spec, have a go at using that, it might find the motherboard

VoG II 18:03 21 Jan 05

Try Everest click here

LeadingMNMs 18:03 21 Jan 05

Try Everest Home Edition free by click here

LeadingMNMs 18:04 21 Jan 05

lol - too slow yet again

Chezdez 18:18 21 Jan 05

:P

johnnyrocker 18:23 21 Jan 05

thanks for an as usual speedy resolution, just found out i dont have the motherboard on the original spec (too late now) but hey ho all installed now to set it to work to see if overheating is my prob.

thanks again.

johnny.

johnnyrocker 18:39 21 Jan 05

just looking at the dashboard for configs currently case is 36 deg cpu 44 sensor 30 is this good/average? alarm currently set for 70 should it be lower? (not much good at these things folks)

johnny.

LeadingMNMs 18:44 21 Jan 05

The temperature very much depends on the CPU. I have no idea with AMD's but there are differences between Prescott and Northwood cores for P4's.

johnnyrocker 18:45 21 Jan 05

sorry you lost me.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…