May I Say Thanks

wicked willy 23:38 21 Dec 03

Hi Everybody May I say Thanks to all the forum members ( as I lost My Wife a few weeks ago I am sure that she would Say Thanks ,as I was Making mistakes and She would Shout "Get the Advice off the PC advisor Forum")for over the Past Year They have helped me out on Numerous Occassions.Merry Christmas to you All. Bill

Djohn 23:43 21 Dec 03

wicked willy, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I wish you a very peaceful Christmas and do hope you have friends to be with you.

My deepest sympathy. John.

VoG II 23:44 21 Dec 03

My greatest condolences to you at what must be a desperate time for you.

I do hope that you can manage to derive some enjoyment during the festivities.

As you know this is a computer help forum but if you need more, just click the envelope by my name.

Best regards.

TheTerminator 23:46 21 Dec 03

Deepest sympathy to you on your tragic loss.

Have a happy christmas and a peaceful new year

wicked willy 23:48 21 Dec 03

Thank you all for you messages and Help See yopu all in the New Year Bill

spud 23:52 21 Dec 03

So sorry mate,wishing you a merry christmas and a peaceful new year. Phil

Forum Editor 23:58 21 Dec 03

to hear that Bill. Come here whenever you feel the need - we're open 24 hours pretty well.

hugh-265156 00:09 22 Dec 03

my thoughts are with you Bill,deepest sympathy.take care.

ton 01:03 22 Dec 03

Very sorry to hear that Bill. Please join us here whenever you can. I hope you can find peace in the new year.

hugo8 02:06 22 Dec 03

So sorry to hear of your sad loss, Bill. Maybe this season of christmas might lift your spirits a little, you will certainlly be in my thoughts and prayers.
Merry Christmas, RS.

petersmyth1 02:22 22 Dec 03

Bill what can I say, if only I was so lucky, no offence intended. Bill I don't mean that, I think, but you've all my condolences. Bill life goes on make sure your's does. ......Peter

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…