May I be the first to congratulate PCA on 100,000

PA28 21:05 09 Apr 03

OK - so it hasn't happened yet. But I'm going abroad for a few days and the magic 100,000 will be hit while I'm away.

What a result! What a forum! What a font of knowledge and experience that hasn't yet failed to come up with an answer to any problem I've had - and hopefully I've been able to put just a small amount back in. And what (generally!) nice people.

So congrats to FE Peter(China), Guy, and the rest of the PCA team. Here's to the next 100k. When's the party?!!

pj123 21:45 09 Apr 03

Not necessarily a true figure. I am registered on the forum 4 times!!! How many others are registered more than once?

watchful 21:49 09 Apr 03

I'll be the second.

Should be anytime now - Congratulations!

PA28 22:25 09 Apr 03

Oh Humbug! But might I ask the question why? Or should that be why? why? why? why?

spikeychris 22:28 09 Apr 03

Why would you want to be registered four times?

Chris

pj123 22:38 09 Apr 03

Well... its a long story. have a look here click here

I don't use the other IDs as I am now back to my original pj123 details.

Pete

chrishillcoat 22:44 09 Apr 03

But there are still 100,000 registered user(name)s!

PA28 22:45 09 Apr 03

OK, thanks for the minor distraction. Now back to the plot......

Forum Editor 23:30 09 Apr 03

that there are multiple registrations, and that some people who have registered don't visit us any more, and that some people have been banned, etc., etc.

We know all that and a good bit more, and we know that all those people put together only amount to a tiny minority of the total number of registrations.

The fact remains that the forum membership is huge, and still growing. I for one never thought we would have this many people back in the beginning when we watched the total go to 1500 one heady weekend. I was called china then, but that's another story........

Thanks PA28.

pj123 23:31 09 Apr 03

Don't get me wrong, I am not knocking the Forum.

I spend at least 4 to 5 hours on here every day. I always get good help and (hopefully) give good help if I can. The bigger it grows, the better.

Pete

fitshase 01:22 10 Apr 03

When was the Forum first up and running?

I joined (well my first post) was on 1st February 2001.

I'm a regular visitor now and pick up some good tips and solutions and try to give a helping hand in the process.

Keep up the good work PCAdvisor.

Regards

Fitshase

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…