This may be old news but...

Ian in Northampton 17:24 PM 07 Jan 13

... it seems you can download Adobe Creative Suite 2 (and Audition, and Premiere Pro 2) from here. Sure, they date back to 2005 - but Adobe's software has always been the best at what it does, and it probably does 1,000x more than most people need it to. (But yes, the learning curve can be steep...)

lotvic 17:39 PM 07 Jan 13

I only get "We're sorry, the site area you've requested is unavailable. Please try again later" and then some chinese writing (I think it's chinese)

Ian in Northampton 17:55 PM 07 Jan 13

Yes, lotvic, it took a certain amount of persistence (aka refreshing) on my part - but I got there in the end...

Ian in Northampton 18:00 PM 07 Jan 13

... oh and, by the way: CS2 is approx 3 x 300MB downloads, Audition is a 300MB download and Premiere Pro is 1GB...

Housten 18:14 PM 07 Jan 13

Ian in Northampton,

I know a lot of people use adobe, I do not. I had it installed on my computer, they said to upgrade, which I did. Result? Four months of hell!! I will never touch their stuff again, and many companies now will not let you use any other programme - I use 'Foxit Reader' - to see their products. I accept I may be cutting off my nose to spite my face, bit I would rather do that than take a chance on adobe stuff!!! Only my personal experience I admit, but 100% appalling for me!!

Ian in Northampton 18:16 PM 07 Jan 13

Housten: interesting. I have to say, I've never had any problems. Well, not with Adobe anyway... ;-)

lotvic 22:13 PM 07 Jan 13

Oh it's okay I found the direct links with keys and details and have nearly finished d/ling, many thanks :) Adobe are giving them away free as it's 'end of life' or something according to adobe website and the keys don't need activating (again this info is from Adobe website) "Follow these steps to download and install Acrobat 7 or your CS2 applications, which don’t use activation." ClickHere (link on that adobe server was still overloaded but I got the individual direct links from another forum)

Luckily I'm getting new BB tomorrow so can use up my rest of month allowance tonight.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…