Maximum size Lexcron can read

Housten 17:09 PM 13 Apr 11

Good afternoon,

When I bought my desktop computer ( from Mesh, and it has worked OK! ) in January 2007, I also got a 'Lexcron 52 in 1 USB 2.0 card reader'. I have since bought a digital slr and a 4GB sd card to use in it. I was trying/playing around with/testing a 2GB sd card and the reader saw it OK and seemed to work perfectly well. However when I put the 4GB card in the lights on the reader infer that it is working but the computer does not seem to see it. I have tried googling but all the sites seem very old or are selling it ( and do not have the specs listed ) whereas all I want to know is am I correct in assuming that the reader was made/constructed before 4GB sd cards were thought of and so they are not catered for. Otherwise it would appear that this is a very odd intermittent fault!! If I am right ( blimey! will wonders never cease!!! ) does anyone know if there is a software update that would convert it to reading 4GB sd cards?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone