mass mailer?

edennorman 22:15 12 Mar 06

Hello

I have a large number of email address's from people who have made purchases from me over the past year.

They are all contained in a word document full of other info like address's, eBay items numbers and so on.

The point is I would like to remove all these emaill address's from the word document so that I can send a mass mailing to my customers...

Does anyone how how I can do that...without having to go through the word doc by hand...picking out the address's?

Also...does anyone know of a really good mass mailer, I have used a couple but they caused me more problems than they solved and I was accused of sending spam.

I would like to be able to send pictures in the masss mailing and also maybe html one sunny day?

Appreciate some help on this thank you.

Richard

Forum Editor 23:44 12 Mar 06

to send them unsolicited mail? If you don't you'll be committing an offence.

There are lots of mailers around - I use one called Atomic mail to send circulars to my clients. It's very good, and very fast.

Be aware that your ISP may well be on the lookout for anyone sending large numbers of emails via its SMTP server. It's not unknown for such mass-mail to be blocked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…