Mark!

blessedpinky 10:40 25 Sep 06

Hi

I purchased a HP laptop back in April and about a month ago, I noticed, a small greyish mark at the right hand bottom of the screen.

It's not on the outside.

Anyone have a clue as to what it might be and what I can do.

I note there is a thin black strip, like a border and at the corner where this mark is, I can see some of the 'black' has com off. Is this related to the problem

Thanks alot!

spuds 10:57 25 Sep 06

Not knowing much about the manufacturing process of laptop screens, I would suggest that you contact the supplier or HP for advice, and possibly a warranty claim!.

You haven't pressed your finger in the corner when holding the laptop, so leaving a damaged inprint!.

blessedpinky 11:03 25 Sep 06

If it is an imprint, can anything be done about this? How can I know for certain?

Thanks!

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:01 25 Sep 06

It sounds like someone has pushed their finger tip too hard against the screen or something such as a pen, has been left on the keyboard when the lid was closed. I'm not too sure how this will affect your warranty.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…