Margin problem using Serif PagePlus7

MFL 11:42 19 Oct 03

A friend of mine has created a website using Serif PagePlus 7. Having uploaded ir he finds that there are problems with the righthand margin. For example the title 'Orpington Floral Art Society' should all be on one line but spreads over two. Interestingly if you print the page the margin is correct.

I guess he's made a simple mistake - can someone tell us what it is.

The website is click here

harristweed 10:18 20 Oct 03

change line 123:

<table width=480px border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0>

to:

<table width=600px border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0>

That will cure the problem.

I don't know 'Serif PagePlus 7' but the code it produces does not look the best!

Pesala 15:26 20 Oct 03

The logo has suffered considerably by reducing it in size and converting to JPG. Better to use the original GIF image from the NAFAS home page click here which has a transparent background and is much sharper.

The page looks fine in Opera at 130% but suffers from the problem you describe at 100%. I suspect that you just need to put the text in a bigger text frame to allow for people using different size default fonts in their browsers.

MFL 21:58 21 Oct 03

Thanks for your advice, I shall pass it on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…