Marcomedia MX and Flash MX

steven_frost 10:29 09 Jan 05

i'm trying to learn how to use this i've been using frontpage but i want to try this out now can anyone tell me any good sites that can offer some help thanks

Taran 11:16 09 Jan 05

Dreamweaver:

click here

click here

click here

click here

Flash:

click here

click here

click here

click here

The program help files have full tutorials including sample dynamic websites and animations to work with. Certainly this would be the best lpace to start with Flash - the samples included with the program show you all the basics you need to go to get you up and running.

steven_frost 11:17 09 Jan 05

thanks for your help

Taran 11:26 09 Jan 05

I should have added that Studio MX will be a complete departure from anything you have worked with so far.

Take a deep breath, brew a pot of good coffee (where would I be without coffee ?) ;o) and be patient.

The Studio suite has a steep learning curve and few programs beat Flash for its general complexity when starting out. It is easy to feel overwhelmed by this, but the learning curve, if you stay with it, is worth the effort.

Fireworks has to be one of the most underrated graphics programs out there. For dedicated web graphics it is actually very hard to beat and I'd ague in its favour over Photoshop most of the time.

The bottom line is that the entire suite is probably as powerful and capable a web toolkit as you could ever have avialble to you, but don't get discouraged if progress sometimes appears slow.

Your time investment will be worth the effort, believe me.

Ask in here if you get stuck on specifics and just keep at it. Most web designers have a streak of stubbornness as wide as an ox cart and once you've tried using Flash it becomes cleaer why you need to be that way.

Good luck !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…