March 2007 Cover Disc

The 12th Man 10:13 13 Jan 07

Is anyone else having trouble logging onto Cabonite's website using the PC Advisor registration address?
ie. click here

All I get is Page Cannot Be Displayed.

the pie eater 10:16 13 Jan 07

take out the pc adviusor at the end of the address and you will be taken to the site

The 12th Man 10:18 13 Jan 07

I know that, but the magazine says you need to go to that exact website to log on for the free account. It should work the way I have written it.

RickyC :-) 10:59 13 Jan 07

Apologies for this inconvenience, click here is certainly the correct url and so I have contacted the developers who will look into this.
Unfortunately you may need to wait until Monday for the site to be up and running, as I may not receive a response until my contact at Carbonite returns to work after the weekend.

kind regards
Richard
Cover Disc Editor

The 12th Man 11:01 13 Jan 07

Thanks Richard. I'm just glad I was typing in the right thing! I'll wait til Monday and check it out then.

thinktank 17:21 13 Jan 07

This will work. Type in this.
click here
Have the dvd disc in your drive to make sure this works.

Good luck

RickyC :-) 12:59 14 Jan 07

The Britannica registration page was working earlier this week, and have contacted our online team to look into this. We hope to have the page up again early on Monday (as soon as we're back in the office).

kind regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

RickyC :-) 10:49 15 Jan 07

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please click here to register the Britannica Concise 2007 software

Please click here to register for Carbonite Unlimited Backup

kind regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

dirkouk 12:49 15 Jan 07

Need serial number to enter Encyclopaedia Britannica Concise on the cover disc. Have registered but cannot see the serial number. Pleade advise

dirkouk 12:50 15 Jan 07

Need serial number to enter Encyclopaedia Britannica Concise on the cover disc. Have registered but cannot see the serial number. Pleade advise

RickyC :-) 13:11 15 Jan 07

When you visit the registration page (click here) - you need to answer the question and click on the 'Register for software' button. The next page you see will provide you with the serial number.

Please contact me directly (using the yellow envelope next to my username) if you're still not sure.

regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…