MANUAL UNINSTALL TROJANHUNTER

Sherwood 22:33 02 Jan 06

I have downloaded a trial version of Trojanhunter. As I have removed my trojans, I have uninstalled it. I received a message saying I need to uninstall some parts manually. How do I do this?

Totally-braindead 00:45 03 Jan 06

Usually when a program you've removed comes up with this it says something like " parts of the program have not been deleted and will have to be removed manually, click for more info" or something like that. If you do click for more info it will tell you what it is that you have to delete, then you just go there right click on it and delete it.
For example, if it says the part left is C:program files/games/blah then all you do is go to that file and delete it. If you didn't note where the files that were left behind were then you will have to install it again, uninstall it and then write down what has been left behind so you can delete it. I hope that makes sense to you.

Sherwood 10:57 03 Jan 06

Thanks Totally-braindead.
I think I have deleted all the program.
I think I got the message because I had the program running when I deleted it.

jimv7 11:05 03 Jan 06

Download and install the 'free' A2 trojan/malware scanner program from click here update and run it. You need to register it during the install but its good software and free.

Sherwood 11:26 03 Jan 06

Thank you, jimv7.
This looks very useful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…