manual for a tablet

carnoustiejim 21 Oct 12

hi im looking for a manual for the softwinerevb tablet 4.04 can anyone help thanks kirriejim

Woolwell 22 Oct 12

Is the 4.04 the Android version rather than the tablet? The only softwinerevb tablet I can find is an 8" one and it states that it comes with English manual. I suspect that it will be very basic and a translation from Chinese.

Canexicana 08 Jan 13

Same here. Took me 2 days just to find the softwinerEvb name. Blank exterior, box and shiny paper. OK OK it was on sale . Definitely 7" not 8" cuz the 8" has both front and back cameras while the 7" just the one. It's 4.04 Android. Does that mean it isn't a tablet? I could use a manual too if any success locating one happened.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 08 Jan 13

Probably start here

lotvic 08 Jan 13

It's a 7" tablet using Android 4.04 operating system. You need user manual for the buttons on the softwinerevb and what the sockets are for, and you need to learn how to use Android 4.04 software

carnoustiejim 08 Jan 13

thanks lads kirriejim

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

Found Studio reveals the making of the Unleashed, Uncut Peugeot 208 viral

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message