Manual removal of iSearch

HOLLYBEAR 10:13 04 Mar 05

I am attemprting to remove iSearch from my computer.I have all the info I need to remove it including which registry keys and which registry values to remove but do not know how to navigate to these items.For instance one of the registry keys it tells me to remove is tb_items , how do I navigate to this particular registry key to remove it.Also one of the registry values it says to remove is Btn_Search , how do I navigate to this registry value to remove it , in other words how do I find this item ?

curlylad 11:56 04 Mar 05

bump

quack 13:32 04 Mar 05

Go to Start > Run and type in 'regedit' press OK. Then read and follow the Registry Keys as written to navigate step by step to the item to be removed. Some thing like HKEY_Local MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\ and so on. Use dropdown + at side of each step to get to the next one. Hope this makes sense and is of help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…