Manual for old kit

jack 20:23 20 Dec 04

The Group I belong to has had donated a Mannesman Tally Laser ptinter complete with a box load of toner kits and several new drums,and several packets of other bits which are undentified as yet.
But came with no documentation.
I have managed to change a toner cart and can see how to change a drum - i think- but it has a feed problem. So a manual would be useful

The Mannesman site listr the manuals available, and then goes on to say the Manual for the T9008[which this is]is no longer held and advises to obtain a new printer[They wouldn't they]
Any ideas of a likely source for manuals of ancient kit anyone?

Dorsai 20:43 20 Dec 04

Can you provide a link to the Home page for Mannesman please. If we know the file name for the manual, someone might be able to find it somewhere.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:20 20 Dec 04
  jack 08:57 21 Dec 04

Thank you Dorsai -Fruit bat beat me to it
As you can see they no longer list it.
If such items are PDF I could download a similar one to see if there is any commonality -I cannot imagine any radical changes
Thank you both
and Condiments of the seasoning

wiz-king 14:00 21 Dec 04

Tally run/ran a maintenance course for the 9008/9012 printers, they may still have course notes they may be willing to send you if you ask nicely.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…