Is Management an art or Science?

bolajiwds 18:26 11 Mar 07

Hi everyone in the house.

Please this is a project or I call it a homework that must be submitted by 12GMT on Monday.

I will be happy if anyone could direct me to a place or link that I can get more information or articles that will solve this problem I'm facing right now.

Thanks for all your unceasing supports

I really count on you guys.

Thanks

Jackcoms 18:31 11 Mar 07

I fail to see how your question is PC-related (this is, after all, a PC Forum) but try click here=

The Brigadier 18:34 11 Mar 07

Help is is here, i really want to help you with your homework.
Try click here=

bolajiwds 18:50 11 Mar 07

Thanks. I failed to let you people know that I know it's not PC-related. I've checked google, and all I could get weren't detail as I wanted them.

I've seen some, but you have to pay to see the full articles. I really appreciate your quick and timely response in solving my problem. Thanks so much.

I've not been able to get a detail articles about the subject: Is Management an art or Science?

Once again, I can tell you how much I appreciate your reply

bolajiwds 18:53 11 Mar 07

I can tell you how much I appreciate your reply = I can't tell you how much I appreciate your reply

woodchip 18:55 11 Mar 07

It's an Art. Think of it this way. It does not work out that a good footballer will make a good football manager. As in all fields. Management is an art. Some have the ability others don’t

interzone55 19:22 11 Mar 07

Read some Dilbert cartoons click here you will find that management is an art practiced by many, but perfected by very few.

GroupFC 22:03 11 Mar 07

"Management is both art and science. It is the art of making people more effective than they would have been without you. The science is in how you do that. There are four basic pillars: plan, organize, direct, and monitor." see click here

If you had googled your question exactly as in the header of this post you would have found enough reading to keep you busy for days and you would be able to decide for yourself!

Kate B 22:06 11 Mar 07

Um, why are we doing your project for you at the 11th hour? On a PC forum?

GroupFC 22:07 11 Mar 07

What is more interesting is the fact that The Brigadier's search turned up different results to mine!

click here=

GroupFC 22:08 11 Mar 07

Because we are nice and helpful people (and one day may need the favour returned)!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac