a man of his word

dfghjkl 23:25 27 Nov 03

just a note to say that last week Djohn said that he would do something for me,i dont wish to embarrass him but he is a man of his word,i wish to thank him and to say how it is nice to communicate with good people on a good forum.

rev.bem 23:26 27 Nov 03

Hear hear.

VoG II 23:31 27 Nov 03

Djohn is one ("the"?) of the kindest and most accommodating members on this forum. I am very pleased to count him amongst the friends that I have met here.

bvw in bristol 23:45 27 Nov 03

Well said VoG.

Mango Grummit 06:56 28 Nov 03

It always seems a bit under-stated to say someone is "nice". But it does describe Djohn, a VERY nice man exuding warmth and caring persona.

We all love you j.

johnnyrocker 07:05 28 Nov 03

shucks there will be embarrasment flying all over the place;)

johnny.

Nellie2 07:55 28 Nov 03

I hate to double post... but I must say 'well said VoG' too. I would say that Djohn is one of lifes true gentlemen. Thank you dfghjkl for giving me the opportunity to say that.

temp003 07:57 28 Nov 03

Echo VoG. The first response to my first question on this forum was from him. I think he had another sleepless night last night (or at least stayed up late, since he was still posting here at about 2.30 a.m.).

Djohn 13:45 28 Nov 03

I've only just found this. Your all very kind to say these things about me and thank you, but I feel this applies to all of us. We all do what we can to help each other, and that's what makes one proud, being a member this forum

dfghjkl, I'm pleased it arrived safe, and wish you many years of good use from it.

My best wishes to all my friends. j.

Cesar 10:23 29 Nov 03

I think the best way to sum up Djohn is to use an old truism "he is a Gentleman of the old School".

Lozzy 11:24 29 Nov 03

I totally agree Djohn is a true gentleman and concur with all thats been said above..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…