malwarebytes ver 2 now out

sunnystaines 17:32 24 Mar 14

click here the new layout, much better

spuds 17:38 24 Mar 14

I'll give that a try. Removed the previous program because I was getting to many warning messages about trial had expired?.

sunnystaines 17:42 24 Mar 14

spuds during instal take the tick out of the free trial, thats what i do with SAS as well.

free trials too much hassel when they end.

spuds 17:58 24 Mar 14

sunnystaines - just downloaded the program and ran a scan, and found it very fast. Didn't notice any tick box on this version, but there is a tag for upgrading. Also noticed that on start-up, it notified of later update and downloaded automatically so bringing version to latest.

hiwatt 11:57 25 Mar 14

I personally preferred the look of the "old" version.I think it looks like one of those fake antivirus programs? It's meant to be a simpler layout and easier to use but I think it is the opposite. I suppose it's just change and adapting to it! I can't get it to run the "quick hyper scan"?Maybe need to upgrade for that as I only have the free version at the moment.

spuds 12:06 25 Mar 14

"Anybody beat the 1 hour and 41 minutes to scan my computer"

I reckon less than 20 minutes going on my two responses above. That's running W7 Home version with very little junk on the computer.

sunnystaines 12:07 25 Mar 14

jock1e

mine was just a few minutes big improvement on speedon earlier version.

hiwatt 12:38 25 Mar 14

For a full scan of my c:drive it was 4 minutes.

sunnystaines 12:51 25 Mar 14

just timed mine 14 mins

rdave13 15:03 25 Mar 14

Scanned C,D,E and G drives and only took a few minutes. Win 8.1

sunnystaines 15:10 25 Mar 14

my times were w8.1 too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…