Malwarebytes Dec 2009 cover disc

byker794 12:19 14 Oct 09

Has any one tried to download this "full program" from the cover disc . The description states real time protection but this looks like the free edition which I had previously. What makes me suspicious is that there is an option to purchase button. This looks like an error on PCA's part.

mafiosi 14:46 14 Oct 09

^

birdface 17:02 14 Oct 09

Go To About at the top next to sign in and e-mail the software editor or whoever you think is responsible for the cover discs.
They are usually very quick to reply.

byker794 20:41 14 Oct 09

Thanks buteman. I did that this afternoon and e-mailed Paul Trotter , the editor. Will let you know of any replies

Input Overload 22:04 14 Oct 09

byker794, I'm interested too.

wee eddie 22:09 14 Oct 09

has the Option to Purchase on the bottom of every screen and an explanation somewhere, but I can't find it just now, that any contribution aids their finances

Input Overload 22:16 14 Oct 09

It's hardly the full version if it's available to download off the Malwarebytes site for free. I bought the full version as it's a good program, but as I see it it needs a serial number to be the full edition.

Seth Haniel 15:38 15 Oct 09

Any news

byker794 19:29 15 Oct 09

To all interested parties - I'm still waiting for a reply from the editor

birdface 19:44 15 Oct 09

Ok send one to the FE and he will pass it on.

bjh 10:38 16 Oct 09

It does appear to be the "Free" version, not the "Full" version, in that you need an ID / Key to register, and none are apparently provided.... I've looked too....

PCA have always sorted out stuff like this pretty well, so I guess we wait for a reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now