Malware cookies will not delete.

Meshuga 09:35 11 Oct 05

Whenever I run A2 it always come up with the same two files which are C:\Documents and Settings\oem cookies@ Bravenet(1).txt and the same with Burstnet(2),txt. No matter how many times I delete them they come back. I have turned off system restore and scanned again and turned on system restore and another scan shows nothing. The next day they are back. No other scan program that I run comes up with anything, only A2. I have cookie wall installed and that is set to auto delete these two files but obviously it doesn`t. Any suggestions please to stop these appearing. Could they be false positives in A2? Many thanks.

rawprawn 09:42 11 Oct 05

click here Take the full anti virus scan.

rawprawn 09:43 11 Oct 05

Also try scanning in safe mode with A² (Tap f8 0n boot)

Meshuga 10:39 11 Oct 05

Ok rawprawn, thanks. Will try this later today.

bremner 10:53 11 Oct 05

Remove bravenet click here

Meshuga 14:12 11 Oct 05

Hi rawprawn, have carried out both of your suggestions which have shown no problems. Pitstop test shows well within their benchmark so will leave well alone at the moment. Thanks for your help. Regards.
Thank you too bremner, will try your method if problem recurrs. Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…