Malware

ponytail 23:45 23 Jul 09

Could someone advise me of a good free anti malware software that I can download.This is in reference to my posting titled Google

birdface 23:47 23 Jul 09

The free version of this is very good.

click here

birdface 23:50 23 Jul 09

I should have added ,Update it before you run it.

RobCharles1981 23:56 23 Jul 09

Next Time ponytail use the search forum this gets asked allot.

click here

ponytail 08:15 25 Jul 09

Thanks for the advise guys have not chosen one yet.Just wondered if it would clash with what I have got already and is what I have ok and is it too much and are the programs compatible.What I have are as follows.
Avira Antivi
Spyware Blaster
Superantispyware
Ad-Aware
Windows Defender
Zone Alarm

Malware Problems
Fix Malware Errors in 3 Minutes. Download Free (Recommended)
DiagnoseErrors.com/Malware

ponytail 08:30 25 Jul 09

I have installed the following to give it a try.Perhaps someone could give me their opinion
click here

birdface 08:30 25 Jul 09

I find Adaware and Windows Defender not up to the job anymore.Unfortunately Windows Defender comes as part of new computers nowadays and you cannot remove it.It should not be allowed.

Although your security looks good on paper i would remove at least one of those 2 and put Malwarebytes in its place.

ponytail 09:37 25 Jul 09

I have been told I should have a decent backup set in place either a external hard drive or perhaps the following program

click here
I have got a empty 160gb external drive I could use or I could get the software.How to you make a backup is everything just transfered or do you make a copy as this is something I have never attempted.Could someone advise.Thanks

peter99co 10:57 25 Jul 09
  ponytail 11:46 26 Jul 09

Hi Buteman.
Just did a scan using malwarebytes and it took over nine hours to complete and found nothing is that normal as it seems a long time.I know my computer is running a bit slow at present but will sort that out next week but over nine hours surely not.

birdface 12:00 26 Jul 09

No thats way to long.Small scan on mine takes about 15 minutes big scan takes about 40 minutes.

Noticed that you have this.

Malware Problems
Fix Malware Errors in 3 Minutes. Download Free (Recommended)
DiagnoseErrors.com/Malware

Any idea as to where you got it from.Cant find a lot about it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now