MAKING WEBPAGES

rosie12 15:44 07 Dec 05

Hi, I want to make a basic webpage to go into my e-bay listings, i know that i can use their ones but i want to design my own. I have gor Photoshop CS2....but is it best to do it in word or Photoshop?....Thanks

Charence 15:54 07 Dec 05

If you're going to make some graphics (logos, etc) its best to use Photoshop, although if you like some of the features of Word, you can do it there. You could even copy some of your work from Word into Photoshop if you wish. I'm not sure how eBay works, but I'm assuming that they require a bit more than graphical elements. You could make a webpage in Word, however, if you have other programs such as MS FrontPage, its better to use them.

NVU is also a web site making program click here (it's free!)

Charence

ade.h 17:04 07 Dec 05

Do not whatever you do try to make a web page in Word, even a basic one. It has this capability, yes, but it will have so many HTML coding errors that it will rarely diplay properly. You can forget having good cross-browser support too. If you don't want to pay for a web-authoring program - and in your case, you can probably get away without doing so - then follow Charence's link and get NVU, or perhaps a free trial of NOF. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…