MAKING RESTORE DISKS FOR SONY VAIO

laptopdunce 14:09 03 Jan 13

I am trying to make the recovery disks for my new Sony Vaio laptop - when I opened the vaio care programme it says to have 4 x DVD- disks ready, it recommends using the DVD- disk, problem is I only have 3 of the DVD- disks left and I am in Holland, the most rip-off land for anything to do with computers, hence I bought the laptop in UK, anyway I can only find DVD+ format disks here (they are HORRENDOUSLY expensive, €25 for 20!! that is about 22 quid for 20 disks!! - typical Holland) so my question is: should I wait till I can bring back more DVD- disks from England? I am being told that DVD- disks are no longer available in Holland - Utter tosh I think, but also typical Dutch as I have tried about 11 different shops, but I see that the DVD- disks are available EVERYWHERE from Morrissons to Asda and everywhere on ebay. thanks LAPTOPDUNCE

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nvidia Titan X release date, price and specs UK: Nvidia's new Titan X GP102 for 2016 launching on 2t…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nvidia’s new Quadro P6000 is the most powerful graphics card in the world

iPad Pro 2 release date rumours UK | iPad Pro 2 new features, specs, price: Leaked photos show new…