Making a program that automatically fills in detai

cheerup347 09:19 24 Nov 07

hi,

heres the thing, im a REALLY slow typer, and i hate this, i cant ype fast to save my life, i make LOADS of mistakes and jsut cant get it...this doesnt bother.

BUT what does bother me is when im trying to buy, for example, an event ticket, thats extremely popular and this goes on sale at like 11 o clock for example, if i get through to the page i fillin my details, by the time ive filled it in itstoo late and its sold out.

how hard is it to make a program that i can set to fill in my details before they go on sle, so if i get through on a busy website i cna jsut clikc one buttona nd it automatically does it for you?

has someone already amde one? could someone make me one?

i dont think i could do it myself BUT its worht an ask.

any ideas?

ICF 09:24 24 Nov 07

Try google toolbar it has an autofill feature
click here

cheerup347 09:26 24 Nov 07

how do i work it?

can i set it for like 15 different fields beecause most ticket websites ask for lots of details and i want to be able to click 1 buttona dn they all pop up.

thanks

David4637 14:42 24 Nov 07

You could always set up the details in a word document, then copy/paste them onto the form, that would speed things up. David

have a look at
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…