Making my site look more professional?

crashb648 14:03 PM 03 Aug 12

Hey! I've been hard on the design of my wesite over this year, and I am just wondering if there is anyway I can make the site look more professional. Any help would be great.

crashb648 15:15 PM 06 Aug 12

Thanks for the help. :)

I'm working towards being a professional web designer, and so this is my first proper full website, so that's why i asked about the feeling of the site being more professional.

It reads like your talking to a few friends. Emm... So would you suggest that I change the layout so I state what exactly has been changed, rather than writing about what has been changed? Would that be better do you think?

The different background on every page destroys any site cohesion. The banner at the top is not enough to maintain identity. The reason I did it like that, is to give each video game / movie / tribute a unique feel. Any suggestions on how the pages can keep their unique feel, yet solve the problem?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

The 84 best Mac games: Brilliant RPGs, shooting games, adventure games and puzzlers for Mac OS X