Making it look good...

ste_bla 10:39 28 May 04

Now got a Antec 1000AMG Case with window so tying to make it look neat and imporve airflow also...

Just putting system together not yet running but once i have i need to some how attach my 80mm fan wires to the case coz they r just hanging out?

Has anyone used eletrical tape or gaffa tape? Would it get to hot/sticky? Or is there something better out there?

Also saw some cold cathode types on Ebuyer for under a fiver and they come in pairs the question is how would i attach them?

I dont want to do much more that that just make it look cool so wife wont have ago at me about the monstrositity :( unless someone things i could try something else, Also cables are tied up with cable ties etc.

spuds 10:53 28 May 04

Have a look at Maplins click here they carry a good and varied range of fixing aids, plus a host of other components.Their in-store advice is fairly reasonable as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…