Making Internet Users Aware of Risks, Scams, etc

Mr A! 11:04 13 Jan 05

Hi, i'm currently creating a site about keeping your computer free from viruses, intrusions, etc. There will be in depth articles on the top free software (such as Firefox, AVG, ZoneAlarm, Spybot Search & Destory, etc) to persuade users to use to keep their pc's and personal data safe. There will also be articles on avoiding spam, scams what to do if you have been 'scammed'. I appreciate any comments or ideas that i could use to help improve the site for new users. I'm still adding content but as I said any ideas on the site design, content ideas, whatever, just let me know via the site. The web address is click here. Please send me feedback at the site via the Contact Us link.

Thanks,
Aden

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:23 13 Jan 05

The site will not open ;-)))

G

Mr A! 11:42 13 Jan 05

try again, i've been working on it.

jerichobob 12:05 13 Jan 05

Great idea.

You're going to need to advertise or get mentions in places that your intended audience are likely to see - and take notice of - so that they will visit the site. If it is aimed at new users I'd fancy up the front page as it's a bit gloomy.

Good luck with this.

Mr A! 15:46 13 Jan 05

thanks

Mr A! 15:47 13 Jan 05

thanks. If anyone has any content they want to put on the site (with credits given to them) just let me know.

stalion 16:47 13 Jan 05

your site is a good idea we are constantly reminding members on here to have adequate protection.Some other protectors you have not included on your site are
click here click here
click here
click here
click here

Mr A! 10:47 14 Jan 05

I will include these on the site.

spuds 20:34 14 Jan 05

Possibly gleam a few ideas from click here

slowhand_1000 12:59 16 Jan 05

I agree with the previous postings but have to add that my eyes are not the best nowadays, so for me one gripe would have to be the scrolling text.

Good luck with the site

Mr A! 13:55 21 Jan 05

I've re-designed the site. Have a look to see what you think and reply back here.

I got a new domain that it more appropriate click here (click here*) but the old one click here (click here*) still works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…