Making graphs , software.

curlylad 11:31 30 Apr 04

I need to make some graphs of performance rises/falls over daily and weekly periods.
Can someone suggest a software I can use to make such graphs , I need one that is easy to use and perhaps has a tutorial attached.So , any ideas guys ?

Old Shep 11:35 30 Apr 04

Have you got Microsoft Excel that does it.

curlylad 11:44 30 Apr 04

No , the new PC I have did not come with that particular software . Where can I get it , is it a free download , is there perhaps a software on this site I can download to do what I need ?

ventanas 11:48 30 Apr 04

You can do it on line click here

Stupid thing is I use one a home, and I'm damned if I can remember what its called.

If I do I'll post back.

curlylad 12:15 30 Apr 04

That is exactly the simplified application I require , but I need to take it to work and use as and when the need arises so a downloadable version of this would be ideal , suggestions ?

ventanas 12:21 30 Apr 04

Sorry I don't. Do you not have web access at work?

Still trying to think of the name of the one I use.

curlylad 12:29 30 Apr 04

At the moment no , we do not have web access. This however changes in about 3 months but for now I still need some ideas .Thanks for your help ventanas.

deadneat 12:54 30 Apr 04

click here curlylad. Only 4Mb download

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…