making a dvd slide show

kay10 14:09 21 Apr 04

I have a "Prism" dvd player, which performs well with DVD films. It says in the manual that it will also show JPEG format pictures on the tv. I have tried burning straight jpg photos- no show. tried using "drop To Cd" & Sonics MYDVD for CD all to no avail. is the fault with my player or something I am doing wrong?

zebbydog 15:55 21 Apr 04

Download and try this works well for me and easy to use. Puts music to your slide show as well and it's free.

You might have trouble downloading it if you have roxio writing software on your pc.

Good look Zebby

zebbydog 16:01 21 Apr 04

link not working try www4.hp.com/uk/en/software/memoriesdisk.html

zebbydog 16:13 21 Apr 04

Download HP Memories Disc Creator software (Zip file, 33 Mb)

There seams to be a problem with PCA site the CLICK HERE doe's not seam to show.

Bapou 17:29 21 Apr 04

I use Ulead Video Studio 7 for slideshows, apart from you adding a musical background VS7 will automatically insert transitions which gives the show that 'movie effect'. Adjustment can be made to the length of viewing time on each still, thiss allows you to balance the length of show with the music.

As the space on a DVD is huge it's not economical to burn a 5 minute show. VS7 allows you to create individual files DVD/VCD/Mpeg.Start a new project and import the individual 'video' files and make one long show of approx 57 mins. VS7 then provides you with Menu and chapters before writing the final masterpiece to DVD.

ripvan 18:01 21 Apr 04

click here have a prog called dvdpix.You can try it for a limited period and buy it over the net about $20.They send you an unlock code.It is easy to use with transitions etc.you can add music and titles and save to cd to make a vcd.Saving as svcd gives much better quality though.Give it a try.

computernerdiamnot 18:51 21 Apr 04

You have to make a vcd to be able to veiw your pictures on dvd just insert a cdr and choose make vcd and copy files to it or on this months computer buyer mag they have the full program for doing this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…