Making a Belkin wireless router conect

scotmax 16:13 01 Jan 09

A co-worker of mine has for Xmas bought their son a new laptop, wanting to conect it to the internet they also purchased a Belkin router, allowing him to conect wireless. However not having a “clue” in anyway, they could not get it to work and asked me to see if I could conect it for them. Visiting there today, I find that they have added a new filter to the orginal filter and connected the router basically in tandem with the existing Bt. Router, attempting to set up the laptop up to the belkin !!!.
Having righted the routers ie. Belkin hard wired into the XP desktop, the Bt router removed, but I cannot get the Belkin to sync. with the Bt broad band so I can enter it's setup, IE can't find the page is what I get from the Browser. I have reset it to default etc. with no bb conection being made. I am aware that user name and password need to be entered into the router for the conection to Bt. Replacing the Bt router there are no problems all works fine.
I have followed all the instructions from the thread “Wireless Modem router will not connect to the Internet” with no succes.
Am I missing something very obvious, or is there a work around.

ambra4 17:22 01 Jan 09
  cuscowonder 17:39 02 Jan 09

click here
Cusco also has a rich history of Incan art. Ceramic objects made and used in Cusco are known under the rubric of the Cuscoclick here Inca style. This pottery was considered a prestige ware and was closely associated with the fine craftsmanship and status of the capital. Cusco click here pottery was handmade and often decorated with polychrome slips, particularly red and black.[8] Two museums in Cusco exhibit artifacts of the pre-Columbian Andean civilization: Pre-Columbian Art Museum and Museo Inka
click here

cuscowonder 19:55 02 Jan 09

Bienvenido al Portal de información turística, click here Cusco le ofrece una gran diversidad de experiencias en un solo destino. Esperamos su pronta visita
Nuestro objetivo es brindarle toda la información necesaria para su viaje.click here Aquí encontrará importantes datos sobre Cusco, Valle Sagrado, Sacsayhuaman, Machu Picchu y otras maravillas turísticas de la zona, útiles mapas de viaje, festividades y eventos del año. Además le presentamos una guía de los mejores hoteles, hospedajes, agencias de viaje y aventura, restaurantes, discotecas y todos los servicios que ofrece Cuzco.
click here

scotmax 16:55 05 Jan 09

Ambra4
Thanks for your reply, all sorted.

ambra4 17:08 05 Jan 09

Always glad to help

Enjoy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…