making a

johnnyrocker 20:19 PM 25 Oct 11

having used the site for some time i was used to doing this ( or should i say the site did) it now seems to be a different way which i am not used to and my last effort ended up taking half the window up, any ideas please?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:43 PM 25 Oct 11

Would you be kind enough to repeat that in a way we may be ablw to understand your problem?

johnnyrocker 20:47 PM 25 Oct 11

certainly young man, if someone wrote an e mail address to help someone it would appear as "click here" it does not do that now and my question is, how does one do it now? as i see it works for some people, will that sufice?

birdface 21:25 PM 25 Oct 11

You just copy and paste it.

birdface 21:28 PM 25 Oct 11

[click here1

birdface 21:34 PM 25 Oct 11

On the top of the post box click on hiperlink,Remove the http // thing that is on it and web address that you want to send.Then press Ok.[enter link description here]

remove enter link subscription here and leave the brackets.Then in between the brackets type click here.then post it. But much quicker with the copy and paste.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:35 PM 25 Oct 11

Copy the site address from the address bar i.e.

Click on the globe above the reply box - a Insert hyperlink box appears - paste the address into the box - click OK.

A highlighted enter link description here appears in the reply box

overwrite inside the bracket with any thing you like do not remove the [] or 1 these will be remove automatically by the site.

i.e. click here for speakers corner

birdface 21:36 PM 25 Oct 11

[and type the web address that you want to send.]Missed that bit out.

johnnyrocker 21:59 PM 25 Oct 11

great stuff i think i got the hang of the idea and my thanks to all

woodchip 23:30 PM 25 Oct 11

If you right Click on the hiperlink there is no need to remove it, then press Paste

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Jean Jullien, Supermundane and more design badges for Farmdrop's 'local food revolution'

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know