make text bigger

omaraff 14:00 03 Dec 07

i have xp sp2 i would like to make the text bigger example when i'm in internet explorer and go into tools then internet options then into advanced the text is so small how do i make it bigger please

Carpigiani 14:22 03 Dec 07

Try this. Right click anywhere on the desktop, select 'Properties/Appearance/ Under font size select a larger font.

This will make your fonts generally bigger, not just in IE

john bunyan 16:38 03 Dec 07

For Internet Explorer highlight "view", then "text size" then select the size you want.

omaraff 21:50 03 Dec 07

i have been in the property / appearance
it have a lot of things to click on like desktop' icons ,message box ,etc i need to click the right one as they all change to differant things i'm so confused
i have done the internet explorer

skidzy 21:57 03 Dec 07

simple tip that will help you along;

Hold CTRL and use the scroll wheel on your mouse to enlarge or reduce the text size.

Also click here

Kemistri 22:28 03 Dec 07

Fourth tab of Display Properties (from the Control Panel or a right-click on the desktop); last drop-down box. It affects title bars and menus, etc.

omaraff 23:37 03 Dec 07

did the right
click on desktop and properties
it has no dropdown box? i must be something wrong

Arnie 23:55 03 Dec 07

Download Firefox.

This is an excellent browser that I have been using for over a year.

click here

Once installed use the nosquint add-on.

click here

This will allow you to set the zoom level you require.

Internet Explorer is not removed from your computer. You may switch back any time you wish.

omaraff 00:06 04 Dec 07

i have fire fox thank you ,for all of you for the replies you have giving me but it has not fix the problem

Kemistri 00:40 04 Dec 07

Fourth tab.... click here

dagbladet 09:11 04 Dec 07

Skidzy

Quite, quite, brilliant.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…