make a link active in a graphic small ad.

Diemmess 15:31 PM 05 Nov 11

I have prepared an advert for next edition of our village magazine. An advertiser who is a local agent for a cosmetics firm wants me to include a link to his parent website.

The link is active in his email, but merely copying it as text into a Corel Draw graphic unsurprisingly doesn't do anything.

How can I make the 'link' live so that a click .... and it opens on the desired website? Once working, the file will be converted to PDF for printing if that makes any difference?

Forum Editor 16:34 PM 05 Nov 11

I've moved your thread from the Helproom to Webdesign.

Forum Editor 16:35 PM 05 Nov 11

Can you explain a little further?

I take it that this ad will be appearing in an email newsletter. Is that the case?

Diemmess 17:36 PM 05 Nov 11

Thanks F.E.

'Should have engaged brain before asking this question!

The advert is in a paper magazine and there's no way to a link with the internet from a paper copy except by typing the magic words when on line.

I am knocking on a bit, but this (I hope) is the result of spending too long making small adjustments to this and two other ads all of whom expect miracles of readable prose in a relatively small space........Oh well, it is fun most of the time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

The 84 best Mac games: Brilliant RPGs, shooting games, adventure games and puzzlers for Mac OS X