make an Email template in Outlook

belayer 14:43 PM 17 Jul 12

How can I create an email template that has my business details and logo on it so it is already there without having to cut/paste/insert every time I type an email?

I have looked at the help page but nothing seems to work in Signatures and Stationery.

I am using Windows XP with Outlook Express.

Thanks

difarn 15:20 PM 17 Jul 12

This article may be of use to you.

lotvic 16:05 PM 17 Jul 12

'Outlook Express' > dropdown arrow side of 'Create Mail' > click on 'Select Stationery' > click on 'Create New' button to start the Wizard

belayer 09:35 AM 18 Jul 12

Unfortunately neither of those solutions seem to work.

The article tells me to save it as a template but that is not offered as an option on the Save As filetype.

The Create New Wizard of the alternative doesn't allow me to make a logo that I want to include smaller, its huge, and in any case neither option allows me to manipulate the content so I can format the logo (jpeg)and put text alongside (like one does in Word).

Looks like I will have to make do without the company logo.

Thanks for trying.

Clapton is God 15:54 PM 19 Jul 12

Your post title suggested that you were using Outlook rather than Outlook Express.

If you start using Outlook as your e-mail client (Outlook Express is pre-stone age, by the way) you can create a 'signature' which will be added to every one of your outgoing e-mails.

That signature can contain your business details, address, phone numbers, logo, website address, etc, etc.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay