Make birthday invitation cards, how?

TommyRed 19:01 25 Apr 04

I'd like to make some birthday invitations for my Son's 18th. I'd like to incorporate a particularly embarrasing photoraph of when he was a youngster, I'd like them to be on one side of a postcard size paper. I'm on XP home, have MS Office 2000 and Photoshop Elements. Any ideas? TIA TR

NGE 19:33 25 Apr 04

you could use ms word. Just set up the page to that of a postcard size and edit it. insert image is also available.

Graham ® 19:55 25 Apr 04

PictureIt Publishing often comes bundled on a new PC. Look in Programs for it.

Wak 20:32 25 Apr 04

Have a look here.
click here

TommyRed 20:34 25 Apr 04

I've got the picture on and resized the page layout, but I'm struggling with something which I'm sure is not a problem. I want to write on the right of the photo but the cursor keeps moving down to the bottom of it. Any ideas? TR

NGE 20:50 25 Apr 04

go to format the object and layout tab then make the image tight. See if that helps.

TommyRed 21:36 25 Apr 04

No didn't work, just need to put text on the right of the picture, somehow. TR

VoG II 21:38 25 Apr 04

Insert a Text Box to the right of the picture.

TommyRed 21:40 25 Apr 04

Gonna use that if I can't sort the query regarding placing text next to picture. TR

TommyRed 22:01 25 Apr 04

Sorted, found something in MS publisher which will do everything I need. Thanks TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…