Major problems with Nero 7 on Vista 32 Bit Ultimat

Technicsman 19:49 04 May 07

Hi, I have used nero since V-4 and no it well, I have just built new pc, its 4 days old, an intel D975XBX2KR MB, Intel core 2 Duo 6700 lots ram, X1950 PRO ATI CARD and Vista ultimate build 6.0.6000 build 6000 and it all runs great office 2007, Winzip 11.1, Adobe reader 8 canon printer etc no faults at all. I went pc world and bought nero 7 got it home and it would not even load, took it back they tried to load it and the same thing happed so I got my money back, so I then downloaded nero premium on pc worlds advice 7.8.50 from NERO'S web site and a key code, and what do you know that loaded but all I got was a red picture frame of the nero interface and I mean a picture frame as there was nothing in it, none of the usual burn cd,dvd menes at all, I could acctually see my desk top through frame as there was nothing in it, so i stripped that out and cleaned it up with nero clean up tools from the web, and them I downloaded the new nero premium enhanced edision, from the FTP site and the same thing happend again, only this time it told me that it needed to install Directx.c9 runtime, I thought that vista did not run on that any more? plus my system has been fully updated from the web, so I have now spent £40 and got nothing, nero tech support on the phone are a waste of time. is there anthing that I just maybe could have done wrong in the set up? is there something hidden in vista that just needs enabling? or is this vertion of nero just rushed out the door Crap, any HELP with this post would be very appresiated As I am now beginnig to pull out my hair ( and I have not got much to start with. I also beleve that there are big problems with roxio 9 as well, does any one no about this?
CHEERS.

Technotiger 20:04 04 May 07

Hi, this is probably not much help, but it appears you are not alone ....

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…