Mains cable for Lexmark 3200 Colour Jetprinter

Mike2002 10:57 24 Mar 05

I'm trying to obtain a replacement mains cable (transformer) for my daughter's Lexmark 3200 Colour Jetprinter. Unfortunately her flatmate has thrown the old (dud) one away!

I've e-mailed Lexmark (replies take a week ) but if the OEM version cannot be obtained, does anyone have this model, and can let me have the voltage, etc, specifications so that an equivalent can be obtained from an independent source.

SANTOS7 11:03 24 Mar 05

click here
this may help,good luck.....

Mike2002 12:09 24 Mar 05

Thanks for the quick info. I see that the webpage says

"2 Metre Power Lead (Figure of 8) - THIS IS NOT an AC Adaptor (needed Separately)."

I though that a power lead and AC adaptor came as an all-in-one unit. (?)

SANTOS7 12:14 24 Mar 05

All i can suggest is give them a call, tell them exactly what you need and if they have the components and they are at the right price, as it says on the link you can look forward to next day delivery.

Mike2002 15:18 24 Mar 05

Sorry, I was a little hasty in posting the last reply. I scrolled down to the adaptor details, and they add up to £40. Maybe the money could be put towards the cost of a new printer.

I'm trying to get the specs for the adaptor to see if somewhere like, say, Maplins have anything to offer.

Thanks for your input.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced