Mailwasher user help please

golfpro 11:42 07 Jan 03
  golfpro 11:42 07 Jan 03

I have installed MailWasher, it works ok but when I download my emails, then delete the ones I don’t want, and then open the rest in M/W to read they will not open in Outlook Express for me to file them Etc. why??? Should I not read first in M/W .

Mac & Beth 12:24 07 Jan 03

You should be able to read them but make sure you close me in MailWasher first. Maybe close mailwasher before opening in OE.

woodchip 12:29 07 Jan 03

Do you click the Process mail button.

golfpro 13:42 07 Jan 03

I think I'v got the answer, after the install I Swiched off the automatic checking in Outlook Express, as recomended by Mailwasher (or do they recomend it? (see mailwasher web site "accounts" FAQs.)Anyway I swiched it back on again and it works, but I still don't know if I am doing right or not.

AdeJ 15:00 07 Jan 03

I use mailwasher and after I tick the rubbish ones and hit Process Mail it does - then opens OE automatically where I read and file them.

golfpro 16:22 07 Jan 03

Have you unticked the send and recieve messages at startup box in OE or not

AdeJ 18:57 07 Jan 03

yes - it automatically opens OE and leaves it on the screen for me to do the rest

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…