Mailwasher setting

Rogerfredo 11:30 09 Oct 04

Is there a way of setting Mailwasher NOT to bounce any programs, while still deleting?

OwenLotts 11:31 09 Oct 04

Uncheck the Bounce box?

OwenLotts 11:32 09 Oct 04

Ah i see its changed since the free version....

Must be something in the settings?

VoG II 11:34 09 Oct 04

Look in Tools/Accounts..

I'm still on Version 2 as well.

no-name 13:53 09 Oct 04

OzzyOs click Spam Tools>click Highlight my Filters>click Edit>highlight the filter you want to change and untick 'Mark the Email for Bounce'.

You can edit all filters and/or create new ones.

no-name 14:23 09 Oct 04

click 'Edit' comes after 'highlight the filter'.

Rogerfredo 14:53 09 Oct 04

Thanks for replies, but my version does not include the highlight filters option.
I can manually remove the bounce option from each email in turn, but wanted an option that would delete without automatically bouncing.
All deletions are not marked for bouncing though, so there must be something causing this.

hugh-265156 15:19 09 Oct 04

click 'tools/options/blacklist & friends list' and untick 'mark blacklisted messages for bouncing' tick 'auto delete blacklisted messages' if you already have added addresses to the blacklist and they will automatically be deleted if they are on the list, any more you add to the list will also be auto deleted without bouncing.

ps. set up your friends list to make sure they get through.

no-name 17:22 09 Oct 04

I'm on free version 4.1, what are you on?

Rogerfredo 09:41 10 Oct 04

Thanks huggyg71, but the boxes you mentioned were already not ticked.
I am on version 2 beta.

Rogerfredo 18:33 13 Oct 04

Solved! I re-installed a version from the net (appeared to be the same) but this one gave the opportunity to uncheck a "bounce" box from the accounts menu. Thanks for all replies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…