mailwasher problems

p;3 15:29 13 May 06

Win 98 se IE 6 ; OE for mails

am experiencing an issue with mailwasher; when I click on the "check mails" tab it, for some reason, wipes off any mails on the server before I have a chance to download the mails;none of the boxes for delete, blacklist etc are ticked; I have tried checking a mail on server and downloading it ; then checking the server via the tab to check for mails ; doing so seems, for some reason, to wipe off the mails, without my asking the program to do so ; normally,asking the program to check for mail on server does so without deleting the mails ;puzzled

johnnyrocker 16:07 13 May 06

if only a recent occurrence and you have done nothing i would suggest settings under tools options if nothing there then uninstall reinstall

johnny.

p;3 17:14 18 May 06

this problem I seem to have sorted by checking my OE settings which somehow managed to get themselves changed ; so far it is now behaving itself

p;3 11:01 20 May 06

ticking as resolved as checking my oe settings and adjusting them seems to have sorted this quirk

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…