Mailwasher Pro help required

wulliec 12:36 06 May 04

I currently have this installed to protect me from spam, but due to some unknown reason it doesnt open my mail program once mail has been checked.

I currently run Windows 2000 using Outlook Express ver 6

Mailwasher is looking for a default email client but I have this already is there any way i can point mailwasher pro to this as my default although internet properties states outlook express is my default

Cheers in advance

johnnyrocker 12:41 06 May 04

tools/accounts/properties and config from there.

johnny.

Cook2 12:42 06 May 04

When Mailwasher is open, have you gone to Tools - Accounts and set up your account via the ADD ?

wulliec 12:44 06 May 04

there is no option in that location for setting up email program , just email accounts

still lost in space :)

johnnyrocker 12:48 06 May 04

it is not an auto function you either need to click on mail program at the top next to tools or go to it manually, it has never launched my mail prog after searching.

johnny.

beeuuem 14:58 06 May 04

The mail programme opens after processing the mail. As I understand it Mailwasher D/L the mail, you select those to be deleted then click Process.
The mail programme then opens to allow you to D/L the 'good' mail to the programme.
Tools > options > General check the 'Launch email application after processing' box

johnnyrocker 15:13 06 May 04

not so with mine.

johnny.

Wes Tam ;-) 16:43 06 May 04

beeuuem is correct.

Mailwasher v 2.0.4

Wes Tam ;-) 16:46 06 May 04

beeuuem - "understand it Mailwasher D/L the mail" the mail - isn't downloaded at this stage, it remains on the server so you don't d/l nasties, spam etc.

It d/loads after 'Process'.

Wes Tam ;-) 16:55 06 May 04

wulliec have you tried Tools>Options>General> under Options tick Launch email app, and in Specify put Outlook Exprees.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…