Mailwasher / Incredimail & Outlook Express.

User-324448 09:46 14 Mar 04

Mailwasher tells me I do not have a default email programme when I delete dodgy letters and press process mail, although it does delete them. Incredimail IS my default and when I open Outlook express Im told O/E isnt my default would I like it to be but clicking the Yes button does not alter things. OK its all very simple one would think but to me its confusing.Prof

Wak 11:00 14 Mar 04

If Incredimail is your default mail program and you click the YES button for Outlook Express, then you are trying to have two default programs which shouldn't be possible.
Why not decide which one you want as the default and untick the other one????

User-324448 12:21 14 Mar 04

I think I may not have made myself clear (not unusual) I know Incredimail is my default but Mailwasher says there is no default programme, Ive told O/E that I want it to be my default but even ticking its box makes no difference.

Wak 22:31 14 Mar 04

Go into Mailwasher, click Tools/ Accounts and add your OE account then make sure it's the only account entered.
Then go into OE/ Tools/ Accounts/ Mail/ Properties/ General tab and tick the box at the bottom which says "include this account when receiving mail"
The next time Incredimail asks about being the default, tell it NO.
Now see how you go.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…