Mailwasher capacity

end 06:24 22 Dec 04

Win 98 se IE6

on tower;

does Mailwasher have a limit as to the number of messages it can "hold" in the system ; I know I have a lot of mail on the server at present due to present problems, but my Mailwasher seems to be struggling to pick up and read beyond about 417 messages, and "freezes".

yes, I will try and clear some off the server later , but have not encountered this issue before:(

Diodorus Siculus 08:00 22 Dec 04

I've not heard of the problem; my LineOne.net account was always full of spam - at last check Mailwasher found some 5000 messages there and had not problem sorting them by sender so that I could check for one particular address.

end 16:14 22 Dec 04

I have just run it on lappy, and no problems

??is there such a thing as a "repair" of Mailwasher , as Tower is refusing to complete the full check , even having reduced the number of items for checking; or am I going to have to reinstall it on Tower where I have it in downloads??

end 17:32 22 Dec 04

changing tack and have opened a More appropriately titled thread ::))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…