mailto question

AndySD 16:07 14 Feb 05

Hi All
Heres the problem.
1 Computer, Windows XP Pro, Office XP

6 Users all with seperate profiles and email signatures.

All using Outlook.

Now they are on a rotating shift pattern and need to send out differing reports at various people at set times. I wish to be able to make a document with mailto links for each report that will include the message and their signature.

Using a href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=Weekly Reports&body=Please find your report attached.">click here /a> The message is displayed but not the signature.

Is there a simple way arround this. As I must be missing someting obvious.

octal 16:57 14 Feb 05

I'm really struggling to understand what you want to do, sorry its probably my fault. Is each user emailing back? In which case depends if they got the box ticked to automatically add a signature, if not then the email is sent without one. I select mine manually depending who I'm sending the email to.

I'm not sure if this is any use?:

<p align="left"><font color="#000000">subject=Weekly Reports&body=Please find your report attached.</font>
<a href="mailto:[email protected]">click here</a></p>

octal 17:00 14 Feb 05

By the way, I find this site is useful for testing HTML code: click here

AndySD 17:12 14 Feb 05
  octal 17:28 14 Feb 05

Just a matter of interest, have you put this question to the guys on the WebDesign forum? They might be more up to speed on HTML.

In the mean time, I'll have a play, the trouble is Outlook is at work and I'm at home for a couple of weeks, so I can test the code easily.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…